Friday, March 20, 2009

Brea Spring Boutique Tomorrow 9 to 4 PM

I'm finishing up the jewelry that I have been working on for the Brea Spring Boutique at the Brea Community Center which is tomorrow. It never fails that as I am making the last bit of jewelry all these creative ideas pop in my head and I do not have time to create them!! I have been doing the Brea Spring Boutique for five years now. I am in the Community Hall, space 159. It's fun to see all the vendors, especially Bella Luna Arts who has a space right behind me. We are the entertainment for the Community Hall :) So if you want to stop by and look at some great jewelry, or just be entertained, come on by!! Hope to see you. LJS

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!I love your banner and YOU of course!Can't wait to see more new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog through Whimzy, so bummed I missed the Brea show. keep me posted on your up-comming events.

    ReplyDelete